Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mum land

Hello! This is Mum, alias Donna or "D". I have jut been shown how to blog my own entry. We have all been zombies for the last five days or so. Selena received her 4th chemo and promptly
became sick and has been in zombie land ever since.
Chris has been experiencing a meningitis attack and zombies around Selena. I do my own form of off and on zombing, knitting, reading and of course eating.
Today I finally got my Texas nursing liscence. So can work here if I stay. Home is beginning to look awfully good now that I have been away sooo long. Miss my job and my friends in Florida.
So all depends upon how things go with the zombies and how work prospects are now. I keep finding more reasons to like this area.
I did get a library card and a local bank account with cheques. Now to generate something to put in it.
Selena starts a weekly chemo on Sept5 and that goes right up to Thanksgiving. We are hoping that it will not be as bad on her. Nurses at the infusion center say that it varies greatly and she may be very well or terribly sick.
I have been fascinated by the Twilight books and am listening to the newest one Breaking Dawn now. If any of you haven't tried them yet they are a "must read".
More later D

1 comment:

John said...

Mum... I feel for you, I have been in a land of "ZOMBIES" before. Scary place to be. I hope you are doing ok. By the way, Selena's Mum, I am Chris's uncle. I'm very pleased to meet you. Re and I send our love.