Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend? What weekend?

As is usual for us lately, Chris and I have slept the weekend away. He's sick (getting better) and I'm sick (getting better) but it equals lots of sleeping. It is said that one's body heals during sleep... Since I moved into the other room to avoid getting whatever he's got, I've seen him about 3 times this weekend... We did watch some TV together last night, and I can swear that it was him who waved at me from the doorway late this morning. Hopefully we can move in together soon...

Skin is getting better, but since I haven't been binding, I'm building up the seroma again. I'll have to call Dr. Silva on Monday. She has been great about squeezing me in to her schedule for a quick draining. I think my skin may be able to take being bound again afterwards.

13 days left of school, and I still don't officially have a job for next year yet. I was called to a meeting to discuss scheduling for next year, so I anticipate being there. It is just not confirmed, which makes me a little stressed.

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Have definitely experienced my body telling me, "Rest. Now." Seems to come more frequently these days but, Hey.
Somehow mis-keyed my clock last night and woke up thinking it was 11:30 AM. Wow. Did I hurt myself and not realize? It took me almost an hour to figure out it wasn't even nine yet.
My laptop was tied up transferring files. How did I come to be so dependent on this thing I had no idea I would ever need 6 years ago?