Monday, May 18, 2009

This is getting old...

Called Dr. Silva and had my seroma drained again today. 121 cc's of fluid! I was then wrapped, again. Although it hurts I think I can stand it. Dr. Silva said that if it builds up again she may need to implant a drain. I will do my best to keep pressure on it and hope that it finally heals the way it is supposed to. She gave me a prescription for more pain pills AND a script for some topical cream that may make it so I don't need to take the pain pills so often. I like the idea of that.

Chris is slowly getting better.

We had a rehearsal after school for the play my kids are doing, Gary Grinkle's Battle with Wrinkles and other Troubles in Mudgeville, and half the cast was missing! We are touring it to three elementary schools on Thursday and then performing for our school on Friday. It is AMAZING how diva-esque some of these kids have become.

No comments: