Saturday, May 23, 2009

Long Weekend!!!

I moved back in with Chris (you know, my husband?) last night! Yay.

Yesterday, went shopping for groceries. Boring, life stuff. Tried to hold off on the pain pills. I have been taking them every 6 hours, and the skin looks lots better, so I tried. Turns out I still need 'em. I had to take off the binding yesterday evening for a couple of hours 'cause I was so uncomfortable. I got Chris to bind me up before I went to sleep... My chest is reminding me that I need some more now!

My students' performances and "tour" have been rescheduled for this coming week and things are crazy at work. I FINALLY have an appointment to get in to Central (my old, now closed due to hurricane damage, school) to get my belongings on Tuesday. Yay. Too bad I was forced to teach without those things this whole time. I don't know how much I can get, but I only have a few hours and it took a couple of years to cart in everything!

No comments: