Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny Bunnies

Here, let me give you a kiss....
It is hard to believe that eight months ago the bunny on the right, Coinin, would have been biting the one on the left, Haas. This is the only good thing to have come from Hurricane Ike. The two bunnies finally bonded and are good friends.
Haas: I'm King of the World!!!
Coinin: Yeah, whatever, I can still bite your butt if I want to....
I don't think we ever wrote about the flood we had here about a month ago. We had about 6" of rain in an hour. Our street backed up with water in some places up to my knees. The water in the middle of our street was about one foot deep. My little white Honda Civic got 6-7" of water in it. It cost $250 to get it cleaned. Seats and carpet had to come out to keep it from molding under the carpet and inside the seats. It was a mess. It also caused all the window tinting to bubble up from the humidity and it had to be peeled off. I had to drive it without it being cleaned for two weeks. It smelled like a sewer. Which is, of course where the water came from. It was high tide when the storm hit. Luckily there was no water in our blue Honda CR-V.


No comments: