Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About a week...

Today I have a Pre-op appointment with Dr. Arristea (OBGYN surgery) and I have Dr. Silva (Breast Surgeon) on Friday. My cough is nearly gone! This crud has been going around and it is particularly hard to shake. For once I don't seem to be the only one hanging on to it. Surgery is scheduled for February 12th.

Chris started his psychiatric rotation - the portion that he has to drive to Houston for -this week. He is leery of driving such long distances in heavy traffic since his accident. This only lasts 3 weeks.

School continues to go well. I share a classroom with Brandon Dinklage who teaches the Weiss students, and he has been great. He is a good teacher, which makes it easier to let him drive...

2 comments:

James Gowan said...

Thinking about you and Chris -- I know things will go well on the 12th. I love you both.

Wendi, Lexi and I are doing well and all sending you our very best.

Unknown said...

I am sending lots of love and good vibes your way, Selena & Chris.

Chris, I completely understand how you feel. Remember when we worked together in NJ and I drove again for the first time since my major car accident? I felt that way for a long time, as you may recall. At least you are getting over it much quicker! I am proud of you. Just be careful, stay alert and calm and you will be fine. Be careful driving a lot at night long distances too.

Love you guys!
Kara