Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm still, still here

Yes, it's me. I am in surprisingly good shape. The pain is managed by the meds so well that I have none most of the time! Shocked? me too! Loopy? Ohhhh Yeeesss. I am at home. In fact, I'm the only one up right now, everyone else is sleeping. Today I graduated to not having to pee in the "hat"(a thing you pee in so it can be measured) since I am doing so well. I can get in and out of bed by myself. I can also go to the bathroom by myself. Tomorrow, the dressing comes off my mastectomy incision.

Thank You. Thank you for the cards. Thank you for the calls. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you for the flowers. Thank you for the support and love.

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Hey my friend, I am sorry I missed the whole thing. Know I have had you in my heart. I love you and know all will work out. Love to Chris. I'm thinking of you. You are so strong.
XO J-)