Friday, February 6, 2009

We're on track...

Today I saw Dr. Silva and signed the second set of pre-op paperwork. I find it interesting and a little disconcerting that this time I have been given instructions that I wasn't given last month. I have to do a bowel cleansing thing that I wasn't asked to do last time AND I was given a packet of information on breathing/coughing and what to expect in surgery. I guess it's good that I wasn't able to have the surgery last time because I could have compromised the laperscopic surgery by not having done the bowel "thing".

While I was at the Dr. we became concerned about a pain in my neck and arm so they sent me in for another ultrasound. Turns out I am better and a few of my clots have dispersed. No worries for the surgery.

3 comments:

Joel David said...

So I'm trying to think up a little "Bowel Cleansing" ditty, ya know to kind of lighten the whole ordeal. I was thinking, to the tune of Sesame Street of course, "Bo-wel cleansING on the-WAY to mending. Good thoughts are sen-ding my bowels On. Their. Waaaaay. Can you tell me what's in store, what's in store for my bowels todaaaaay. What's in store for my bowels to daaaay.
So that's what I've got so far.
XO J-

Cheryl Mae said...

Fine Arts CPEs credit can be found at TMEA (Texas Music Educators' Association) held in San Antonio, Texas...you can also receive CPE credit when you have your content Staff Development within your district, or at your school, too.

xoxox
Cheryl Mae ;o)

Jerry and Mavis said...

Your'e a tough lady. Get this behind you and you will be ready to rock & roll.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.