Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Pictures

Selena relaxing bed at home. 
I think the smile is drug induced.....  :)

Chris and Dr. Hope, Bunny MD taking Selena HOME!!!!

Bienvenidos a UTMB?
NO!
Gracias y adios UTMB!
Selena a casa ahora va!

Welcome to UTMB?
NO!
Thank you and goodbye UTMB!
Selena goes home now!

Selena was on fall precautions because of the 
pain medication and the hysterectomy.
I liked the way the sign looked. It made me smile. 
There was very little in the last few days that made me smile.

Yeah. Selena is awake with Dr. Hope, Bunny MD. 
She sure looks great considering less than 24 hours ago she was in 
REALLY LOOOOONNNNNGGG surgery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! what an amazing journey the two of you have been on. I've never seen such will and determination to overcome an obstacle. It is very inspiring to see how you two have battled this together. Never once have I heard Selena complain about anything. What an inspiring person you are Selena.I can't believe you are alredy home from the hospital. I am so thankful that everything went so well. You all will continue to be in my prayers.

Love ya,Lori

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! Selena, you look incredible!! Its soo wonderful to see you both smiling. :-)

My love and hugs to you both.Keep on going forward!!

Love you,
Kara