Friday, July 10, 2009

Home

I was released from the hospital Monday evening with an oral antibiotic! My IV site in my hand stopped working and they were unable to start a new one. Believe me they tried! My hand has been swollen and throbbing all week from where the IV blew my vein out. My chest is not really improving...

Today I went to the doctor and they are not seeing much improvement so they are starting me on an additional antibiotic. I haven't done much whining on here(or at all), but I am feeling very "beat down" today. I did a little crying in the doctor's office... There are so many good things in my life, I should get over myself.

One of those good things: Chris. We will have been married 15 years on the 18th. It seems like such a short time AND forever all at once.

3 comments:

Daria said...

Selena sometimes it all just gets to be too much and a good cry is the only answer.

Wishing you all the best ...

Mary Roy said...

Please do cry and complain. It makes the rest of us feel normal! You have been strong and brave through this whole journey, Sel. Everyone is amazed I'm sure. You've been an incredible example to us all. I know this must seem like it's never going to end, but it will and you will be whole and complete and have a story to share and help others. Love you and we are praying. xo.

Jerry and Mavis said...

Welcome Home !! It certainly beats laying around a hospital room. You are one tough lady, so hang in there.

Happy Anniversary. Go out, party and have a great time.

Our love.