Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cellulitis Fun!

This past weekend I developed a bright red splotch over my mastectomy/radiation site. This looks like a sunburn or that I just got smacked. Saw Dr. Silva on Monday and she did a blood test to make sure I don't have problems with my white blood cell count. She said it was definitely cellulitis. She put me back on antibiotics and I will be seeing her again tomorrow to follow up. I don't appear to be getting better. It may, in fact,be spreading. We marked me today with a sharpie to see. Chris thinks she may admit me when I see her tomorrow... I hope not.

Looks like the Fiddler thing is not going to happen... Oh well.

Lori, Ashley and Emily are here. It is nice to have them here -they are good company. They are tearing out drywall. We're paying them to do it instead of someone else. The idea is that they can spend a little more on their upcoming NY vacation.

No comments: