Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plugging along

I saw Dr. Basile today - Lori took me- and the following happened:
  1. She is not happy about my liver enzymes and has scheduled me for an ultrasound tomorrow.
  2. She is not happy about me leaving to go to Bradenton on Saturday. She is concerned that my treatment will be interrupted. She took down numbers and will make calls on my behalf.
  3. She examined me and says my largest lump is now the size "of a bean" Yipee.
  4. She is not too concerned about my peripheral neuropathy (tingling in fingers) and says that Because of the results I am scheduled for chemo tomorrow.

Afterwards Lori and I went to Chick-Fil-A and bought some cards in a dollar store. Chris is supposed to be coming back here to take me to chemo tomorrow - I miss him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Selena,

Thanks for the update. The shrinkage is GREAT! Does that meant he smaller lumps are even smaller/gone now? Keep your chin up. This is a long fight but worth it. You can do it!!

Love to you both!
Kara