Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SUSAN G KOMEN RACE/WALK FOR THE CURE










Hi Everyone,

I recently paid $30 to join and accept the challenge to raise money in honor of Selena in the 2009 Komen Houston Race for the Cure® being held on October 3rd in downtown Houston.

I will be walking the 5k (because if I ran, it would become Chris Mitchell's Heart Attack for the cure :)! I am obviously not asking you to come to Houston to see me walk. That would be really boring. All I am asking is that you please join me in the fight against breast cancer by pledging your support in the race. Your tax-deductible contribution will fund local innovative outreach, awareness and treatment programs for the medically underserved in the greater Houston and Galveston (UTMB) community as well as national cutting-edge breast cancer research. Please click here to go to my Susan G. Komen website page. The site accepts credit cards. What could be easier?

Thank you for your generosity.

Imagine Life Without Breast Cancer.

Sincerely,

Chris

No comments: