Saturday, September 12, 2009

Less is more?

I know I'm posting less. There is just less stuff going on with my health - and that's a good thing. I'm still having trouble with my sciatic nerve on my left side. I've been taking muscle relaxants and ibuprofen and I can't say it's any better. In fact, it seems to go more down my leg now. I went for a massage last weekend and it helped. I really don't know what to do about it. The doctor said to stay on my feet and out of the chair, and I do. I rarely sit down during the day.

This Tuesday I have a Dr. Hatch appointment. She is/was my Radiation Oncologist. I guess it will be just a follow-up. I am feeling fine boob-wise. I have a little swelling around my surgical site, but it is not bad and it's controlled somewhat with the compression garment. I admit to being lazy about wearing it all the time since it is uncomfortable. So I'm trading one discomfort for another...

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Well, it sounds as if things are looking up. Good job, feeling better, on the mend, I'm liking this.
Wayne Davidson found me!
Take care.
Love J-)