Friday, September 4, 2009

2 down..

We just finished our second week of school! I ended up staying extra late today because I realized that next Friday I have to do "progress reports." Yeah, I know. So...there was a frenzy of grading today after school.

My principal was asked to talk me into doing UIL One Act. I told him I would need a budget of at least $2500, hoping that would kill it. Turns out I have a "meeting" with the powers that be on Thursday to discuss. I told my principal, Mr. Paul, today that I thought my plate was too full to take this on and he said if I still feel the same after the meeting, we won't do it! I love this man.

Health wise, I'm feeling pretty good. I have a little more energy every day. I've gotten to the point where I don't have to lie down immediately when I get home from work. I have stayed up until 9:00! I'm a big girl now. I have also gotten used to my prosthetic and don't really notice it after I have had it on for a while. I'm going to steal a term from a fellow blogger and start calling it my FOOB (fake+boob= foob)

1 comment:

Joel David said...

UIL. AHHHHHH! Still, I know you so I won't even bother trying to talk you out of it. That said . . . Dude, if you consider NOTHing else think of the other coaches, I mean directors, with whom you will have to deal. I mean really. I'm just sayin'. Do what you want. None o' my business.
XO J-)