Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One chemo left!!!

Had the birthday Chemo - most people do cocktails on their birthday by mouth... Then we went to Cancun Mexican & Cuban Restaurant and had some decent Cuban food. Came home and had a nap. Watched Dancing with the Stars finale - yay Brooke.
My doctor wants to give me some Neulasta after I have my last Chemo to boost my immunity for my trip back to Galveston December 7th. I don't need the Neulasta because my blood levels have been good, but Dr. Berry wants to make sure that the plane trip doesn't make me sick.
Today Chris and I are going to Target to fill my prescription for Coumadin (I have to get a lower dose) Sad when a trip to Target is the big excursion for the day.
Big news and celebration - ONLY 1 CHEMO LEFT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joel David said...

"Seems I stand and stare at those footprints out there about a dozen times a day. All the fame they've had boy do I want it bad and will it ever come my way?
I'll dance my shoes off over and over and get that break somehow. Tell me what will happen, these feet that are tappin' right now . . . will they be famous feet?"

Cheryl Mae said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I see a light at the end of the tunnel...hooray for the last chemo!

I was rooting for Warren Sapp, actually...but Top Chef is my guilty pleasure...

xoxox
Cheryl Mae ;o)