Sunday, November 9, 2008

keep on...

It's me. I am still alive - blood clots didn't get me. Just now feeling decent after chemo #8. As Mum said, while I was in the hospital they took out my port and my arm swole up. They did a variety of tests that determined I have several blood clots - none in my lungs. They have put me on Coumadin( a blood thinner). The arm is back to normal and Mum took out my stitches yesterday. The neck is still a little stiff... I'm trying not to be paranoid about the blood clots, but now I know they are there... Hard to believe, but that was my first time in the hospital - admitted and stuff.

I'm growing hair! It looks mostly white and feels kind of like the soft side of Velcro.

Chris is in Galveston working on the insurance lists and cutting drywall to get rid of the mold. The mold is not good for anyone, but Chris' asthma makes it hard on him. Send some love his way.

2 comments:

Mary Roy said...

Can Chris receive mail in Galveston?

The Walk for Hope was today. Sent photos to your gmail address.

Love you,
m

Joel David said...

Sending big love Chris' way!
Glad to hear from you and know that things are a little better.
Thinking of you.
J-