Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miracle.. I'm down about 10 pounds!

OK, so I didn't start the new eating plan on Monday as intended. I did however, begin on Wednesday and when I weighed myself this morning I was down about 10 lbs! I say "about" because last week I weighed myself at the Dr's office and today I weighed myself on the scale at home. Either way, I'll take it! Chris is down 12 lbs. He thinks it is a combination of the diet and the lack of salt... This is a great motivator!!!! We may have found something that works for us.

More later, the worst side effect of this new eating plan is that I have had a headache since Wednesday... I'm sure I will adjust, eventually to the lack of refined foods and sugar and salt... Gonna go lie down. Don't know if I'll get any rest as the drywall people are here.

3 comments:

Joel David said...

Nice, I'm feeling motivated now too.
Thanks!
J-)

Mary Roy said...

That is awesome! What is the diet? You can use email or fb.

Snowbrush said...

Down ten pounds! I congratulate you. I'm down only two after three weeks of dieting.