Saturday, March 13, 2010

So here's the story...

Here's the story of the "collateral" vein...

I felt a swelling over my right collarbone and it was there for a few days. Right over the collarbone, so I know it couldn't be a muscle(or knot in a muscle.) I would go on but I'm boring myself... Short version: I'm fine.

We just had the front steps rebuilt and they have torn out the back steps. Progress is being made. We may actually have the house back to normal at some point this summer! I'm not too picky, but I'd like to have drywall, heck WALLS, that go all the way to the floor. Our heating bill has been outrageous and it will be hot soon. I'm not enjoying the bugs or the dust either.

Chris is home for the night, since he has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I plan to go back to Houston with him and play tourist for a few days, enjoying the hotel and pool. Depending on how my leg feels I may do some museums. Hey, it's spring break!

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Okay, well glad that things are moving along. But I decided not to leave a comment for this post . . . uh . . . . Doh!