Friday, April 16, 2010

I've not forgotten...

Been really busy. We are in the midst of TAKS(Texas state testing) season at school and I've been working my kids till they can hardly see straight. WE have another round of tests the last week of the month.

Chris is in New Jersey taking a clinical skills training course and I have a test for 8-12 English Language Arts certification tomorrow.

The workers have finished putting drywall in the house! now we have walls that go to the floor!!! We have new screen doors! They will finish the floors and wall texture along with the painting when we move out for a while in June. We have fun and games in store...

Mum is moving to Galveston! We rented the little across the street for her and it's adorable. It's like a dollhouse AND it's right across the street. Now she'll be close by but with a little privacy.

Health-wise I'm doing OK. Still having trouble with the ankle and less with the knee. I am back to wearing the brace on the ankle...

No comments: