Saturday, January 24, 2009

Work on Saturday

Today is an Ike make-up day. We have two more days to make up... getting kids to come to school on Saturday wasn't so difficult. We did mostly fun activities in the content areas. We also received some school supply donations, and I finally got a storage cabinet. So it turned out to be a good day.

I STILL have a cough. It is no longer colorful -I know, you didn't ask- so, I am getting better. I see the surgeons again this coming week to try and reschedule the surgery.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your feeling better and that your work day turned out to be fun. Ashley and Emily said Hi and they hope your feeling better. Tell mum I said hello.It was great to meet her.
Love ya ,Lori

Jerry and Mavis said...

Glsd to here you are feeling better and getting over the cough.

It has to feel good to get back to work. To be able to get out of the house and do something different.

Hang in there. We are pulling for you.

Our love to all.

Joel David said...

Hey,
That's actually how one says "Hello" throughout most of Scandinavia. It took some getting used to.
Miss you guys when I don't have time/access to keep up.
Glad you are back at work. Hope the cough eases soon.
Always thinking of you. Yeah, like that's possible, but you know what I mean.
Had a LONG day. Need to turn in.
Happy day, J-)