Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not so good day

Yesterday we went to the emergency room (Gastrointestinal tract issues-which can be serious) but it turned out to be nothing. They were very nice to me there and put me in a private room so I wouldn't catch anything, but "fun" I wouldn't call it.

I slept all day today and my joints are achy -yes, they warned me about that as a side effect from the Paclitaxol. Got a headache too. Got up to try to prep for tomorrow(I go back to work 1/2 time) and the remote system into my school district isn't working. Guess I'll be tap dancing... No, I do have a plan, but I wanted to hand out some papers including my syllabus and some permission slips.

When I woke up (the first time) today Coinin was in the living room! For those of you who know our bunnies, this is a major development. Since Toki died two years ago there has be NO adventurousness in the bunnies, so this is big... Shortly after he saw me he scampered back to his own turf. I was so proud (sniff).

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Hey,
Excellent news about Coinin. Sorry about the hospital but glad it was nothing.
I have gastrointestinal problems all the time. At least that's what I think my roommates are complaining about.
Can't write as often as I'd like now. Access is very expensive at the hotel so I have to do this at work, and, well, I'm awfully busy at work. Will check in when I can.
Love you.
J-