Sunday, August 29, 2010

We're walking...

Chris and I will be walking in the Susan G. Koman walk on October 2nd. I will really have to work up to the stamina required, but I know I can do it! If you are able please contribute. I DO really wish that nobody had to go through what I did, or worse, die from breast cancer. I had the benefit of really good treatment and a support system -things that not everyone has. I can truly say the experience was not a good one. There is a link to my page above.

I am very grateful today for what I have. I am cancer free. I have a husband who is my best friend and whom I love. I have friends all over the world, who although I don't necessarily communicate with them regularly, still love me and I them. I have a job that I am passionate about and that allows me to make a difference in the world. I have a house with walls that go all the way to the floor! I have a bunny who is finally happy. My mother, who I am closer to than ever, now lives across the street! And... I have you!

1 comment:

Joel David said...

And you're never getting rid of me either.
Love you much.
J-)