Monday, August 23, 2010

School

Today was the first day of school and I'm already exhausted. My teaching assignment is REALLY heavy(and crazy): 5th grade English Language Arts, 6th grade English Language Arts, 7th grade English Language Arts, 8th grade English Language Arts, 9th grade Pre-Advanced Placement English I, 7th and 8th grade Theatre Arts. I have the 5th and 6th graders every day and everything else every other day. Arrgh. I only have one conference period each day. Hate to sound like a whiner, but I still don't have my textbooks for each level - the ones I'm supposed to use as the curriculum. Each level has their own textbook and I haven't read any of them let alone planned anything useful. I was expecting to teach 6-9, and already strategizing how I could handle it and then I got 5th!

I am trying to be zen and BREATHE.

2 comments:

Joel David said...

I bought a Kindle.

Chris Mitchell said...

Remember, you are The Buddha.