Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Frequent flyer?

Today I start packing up my room at Weis. A very nice guy from the warehouse found me some boxes and will give me some tape AND may drive the stuff over to my new school on Friday! Daniel Sanchez, Thank you! You may guess that it's not even his job...

I have almost two weeks to go before I start work and want/need to go to El Paso for some dental work. Anybody have frequent flyer miles or vouchers they might be willing to donate? It can't hurt to ask. Since I had to wait 'til I had a job to even think about leaving, the prices are "last minute." On Southwest the price is over 400 bucks... It's still cheaper than having to stay and get this stuff taken care of here. Guess I'll have to suck it up. I will get to visit with my friends and family in El Paso!

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Excellent news about the job! I knew it would work out. But then I'm a glass half full kinda guy.
Sucks about the dental. I am now thinking I should have kept up with my frequent flier miles instead of letting the airlines dog me out of it. Rats! Sorry:-(.
Also I am in EP now but am sure I will be gone (Sunday) before you get here. Rats again.
Know I am thinking of you.
XO J-)