Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Florida

Yes, Joel, I'm close - Mum says we're "right over the bridge." I'm in Bradenton. Call me. 409-750-1823 My flight leaves Tampa @ 4:10 Thursday.

Today we went out to visit with Audrey, Mum's nail tech, and have her do a little pampering. Mum had a pedicure and I had a mani/pedi and had my hair cut. This lady Mum uses to cut her hair is really good with curly hair!

Tonight we - Mum Sandy and I - went to Outback for birthday dinner. Mum's birthday is the 15th, but I will back to Galveston by then. She had (no surprise) a yen for prime rib. It was yummy. Afterwards Sandy came back to Mums and helped me out with some lympedema massage and a little Reiki energy boost. I feel much better and the swelling has gone down.

Today was a terrible day. I couldn't get in touch with Chris and was very worried. Our home phone has gone out.

No comments: