Saturday, May 8, 2010

Swelling!

I'm not too happy today, since I have been having a pain in my right hand for a few weeks now and it has started swelling. I talked to the nurse at Dr. Markowitz' office and they want to see me if it continues, to treat me for lymphedema(accumulation of lymphatic fluids due to the compromise of my lymph system!) Arrgh. I have been elevating it and putting heat on it, but it is still swelling. Specifically it is on the back of my hand, between the first two knuckles. It feels like I just had an IV taken out - that's the kind of pain. I hope, hope, hope it isn't lymphedema because that is NOT reversible. I just don't know what could be causing the pain and swelling. I haven't been as careful as I should be with my arm and hand, but now...

Gonna go vote now. I REALLY hope that the proposed $53 million dollar stadium for GISD is voted down. They couldn't maintain the old one... They are cutting jobs, losing students and they want a new stadium and the bond debt WHY? Oh, well, gonna do my civic duty.

No comments: