Sunday, May 16, 2010

Big changes

13 days of school left. My kids do the TAKS re-test this week and I'm a little tense and stressed.

Hand is still a little swollen. I guess I'll have to have it looked into. Maybe get one of those gloves... Knee and ankle are much better, I hardly know there was a problem. Stairs remind me though.

Saturday was the memorial get-together for Sandra Raftis. It was wonderful and sad and beautiful. So many people loved her and shared memories. It was held at the Strand Theatre where Sandra had done so much work over the years and her spirit was very present.

Tomorrow Yolanda and Kevin (our handi-couple) will start packing up the house. They are also in charge of all the repairs and painting, so we are finally getting to the part where our house may soon be back to "normal." They'll start the painting and refinishing of the floors by the 8th of June, so we need everything out. Things are ramping up for a busy few weeks!

No comments: