Saturday, October 24, 2009

I hab a code

I have a cold. All of my lovely students have been spreading it around and I finally got it. I guess it was just a matter of time. I had a fever yesterday...

Chris goes to Connecticut tomorrow. I'm taking him to the airport this time.

My Theatre Arts kids did our show about bullying on Friday and it went really well. I am so proud of them! They wanted to do something to stop the bullying going on at school and doing a play to educate the student body was one of their suggestions. We improved and rehearsed it and it turned out great. It was done as a Jerry Springer type show, with time for audience feedback and questioning. The kids answered questions in character! I am SO proud.

1 comment:

Joel David said...

I have, so far, avoided all the sick that's been running through the unit. My luck has to run out sooner or later. Company offered flu shots this year which I always take now when I can. We'll see.
Glad your show went well. Miss theater.
XO J-)