Monday, October 19, 2009

Alone-ish

Chris is off in Waco for a residency interview. Last night he was in Dallas, where they had a reservation for him and his wife "Dawn" at a bed and breakfast. I hope he and Dawn had a good time - I had to work today so I couldn't join them. Tonight he is at another bed and breakfast. Wish I was with him.

Massive, painful, unending, unyielding headache today. I have taken all kinds of stuff: Imitrex, Hydrocodone, muscle relaxer, naproxen, caffeine, sugar, food, water, sleep ... You name it and I've tried it. Now, not all at the same time, but some in combination. I hope I can shake it by tomorrow, since we have a field trip to see a play.

1 comment:

Mary Roy said...

Selen! Kisses kisses kisses and hugs hugs hugs...wish I could be there and chew over old times. Do you have pictures of shows we did? I have practically nothing. Even that Company pic you sent once I'd like to see again. I didn't capture it, email were fairly new back then. Now? Totally savvy. Miss you on facebook, working girl. Consider yourself hugged. Praying, always...