Friday, August 21, 2009

It's the weekend.

Today we sent Coinin, one of our bunnies away to another home. We are very sad. He and Haas became unbonded and have continued to fight so it is very hard to have two bunnies in the house who don't get along. We decided to keep Haas because he is the older of the two and in less good health. Coinin is just more adoptable. Sad. We've had him since he was a baby.

I finished up a week of in-service today. I'll be spending my weekend getting ready for Monday. I still have work to do in my room and planning. I did get my ferry pass today!!! I also got my door access card. Much of the last few days has been spent trying to get reconnected to all the systems. My accounts had been frozen or stopped for: Skyward (gradebook program), CareHere (health care), Eduphoria (help desk and training), and others.

I have been having a weird sciatic nerve thing since we spent 2 days sitting in these hard plastic chairs. I went to get a massage and that helped a bit, but I am still having trouble walking sometimes ( it comes and goes)and it HURTS. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning to see what is up.

No comments: