Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving

Going to El Paso tomorrow! I am excited to see old friends and family. Patrick has agreed to do some dental work on me...

I am so thankful for...
Chris
Chris
Chris
a job I love
a healthy(ish) body
a future
my mom -who saw me through the worst, and is always there
Carolyn and Pat -who took me in, cared for and nurtured me, and shared soup
Steve -who did more than I could expect
Mary -who sent care packages, love and prayers
Joel -who sent support, love and funny comments
family
my friends (they are the family you choose for yourself)
Drs. Hatch, Sylva, Arristea, Basille...
nurses (chemo and other) who made it a little easier
Haas
massages (Merry and Katrina)
the radiation techs
Brandon, David, and Sherman (last year at work would have been unbearable without you)
audio books

2 comments:

Mary Roy said...

A blessing on your head, mazel tov, mazel tov!

I am truly thankful that you are still in my life, and not just because you kicked this illness, but because you are still in MY life.

KISSES TO YOU MY DAHLING...MUAH!!

Joel David said...

We cried together, and we LAUGHED together.
Love you so much. VERY honored to be remembered on your blog.
So this guy goes to a zoo and they only have one animal, a dog. It was a Shih-Tzu.
XO J-)