Thursday, December 23, 2010

Everything is fine.

Had a small scare the other day- I found a lump. On Tuesday, I had an ultrasound and it turns out that it is nothing. I probably was feeling scar tissue or a weird fat deposit. Both the Radiologist and the technician could find nothing unusual so... Big sigh of relief.

Steve, my brother, is doing OK with his radiation and says that everything is uneventful on that front. Mum went to stay with him, since as he goes on with the treatment, he'll almost certainly get tired. You know how tired you feel when you have a sunburn? Well, that's what radiation does.

Getting a little bit done around the house. One box at a time.

Had a weird thing happen on Tuesday. I cam home after getting my hair cut and I couldn't get in the house. My key wouldn't work. I waited around for a while for Chris and then I went and got some nachos... His key wouldn't work either, so we had to get in through the back door. Looks like the lock just went bad. Chris changed it out.

No comments: