Sunday, December 6, 2009

Creeping up on the holidays

It is getting closer, no matter what I do about it.
My Theatre Arts students are doing a production of The Sneeches on December 18th. What that really means is I am doing a production and as usual, have to make sure everything happens. Costumes, direction, set, rehearsals... I was wise in that I am narrator, so they have very few lines to memorize.
Next week my 7th graders have to take a writing benchmark and I'm trying to prep them for it.
Just realized that I have done no shopping or preparation of any kind. Thank goodness Becka is able to make the flight reservation for me - yeah, I called her TODAY. I'm a professional caliber procrastinator. I am going to LA to spend Christmas and New Years with my sister, Becka and her family (James, Sage, and Jade.) I really look forward to seeing the girls, it has been a long time.
Chris has interviews this week within driving distance, so he doesn't have to fly. He is happy about that. Next week he is off to Alaska! Wish I could go, because I'd love to see Alaska, but I can't leave work for the last few days before Christmas break... It's actually in my contract!

1 comment:

Joel David said...

Tell Chris if he sees Janine Turner I'm in!
XO J-)