Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sorry, I haven't forgotten you...

Busy. Very busy. My teaching assignment is VERY heavy right now and it doesn't allow me time to do everything -heck, not even MOST of it- I feel needs to be done. Things will get easier. I have been promised an "easing" in the next 3 weeks.

Busy tonight packing to go to Wichita for a big Horner wedding! I was raised with the Horner kids and they are family. OK. So we're not really related by blood, but we're as "family" as you can get without official adoption papers. It will be great to see the whole clan! Last time I was there it was the summer before my cancer diagnosis.

I promise more soon, including details of the Susan G. Komen walk - which I am still sore from?!

2 comments:

Joel David said...

Yes! Want to hear about the walk.
Safe travels.
J-)

Dennis Pyritz, RN said...

Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs” with over 1000 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.
And like bloggers everywhere, I love receiving your comments and ideas.

Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)