Sunday, June 17, 2012

4 years

I haven't posted in over a year! This has been a hard year, but not because of the cancer, which is still gone. Gone? It's hard to think of the right word... I'm clean. It was a very hard year none the less. At some point, maybe this summer, I will compile these blog entries with additional information and create a book or play. Seems everybody has a cancer story nowadays, but perhaps mine will be unique because it is MINE. Musical? Puppet show? One person-puppet-musical-slideshow? Working title: Foob = fake+boob

3 comments:

Joel David said...

Ha-ha awesome. I'm looking forward to it. xo J-)

Joel David said...

eleven

Joel David said...

Yeah, I didn't say eleven. I don't know what that's about. Maybe it was the code thing. Anyway I would have said 13, or something witty like that. Yeah.